Welcome to the website for the Consulate of Jamaica, Boston. We provide services to Jamaicans and friends of Jamaica in Massachusetts, but we will also provide assistance to anyone from the sister New England states: Connecticut, Maine; New Hampshire; Rhode Island; or Vermont. Our job is to represent the interests of the Government of Jamaica. We are committed to fostering friendly and mutually beneficial relationships between Jamaica and the citizens of Massachusetts through the promotion of cultural exchanges, tourism, trade and investment opportunities.
This website was created to assist us to between serve our constituents by:
- Promoting the interests of Jamaica;
- Protecting the welfare of Jamaican nationals;
- Issuing Travel Documents, including Visas;
- Providing assistance to Jamaicans who are entangled with state and federal laws; and
- Assisting visiting Jamaican Dignitaries and Officials to Massachusetts and the New England states.
Our office works under the supervision of the Consulate General of Jamaica located in New York City and the Jamaican Ambassador to the United States, Washington, DC.